Thursday, December 27, 2018

WHAT ARE THE FUTURE PROSPECTS OF STUDYING B.COM - Quora

Once upon time,
  • B.com has subjects and including computer subjects are only 2 subjects.
  • And are no internal marks and no external marks in B.com.
  • But now B.com is equal to B.Tech.
  • I did B.com (computer), on that time I have only 4 software subject.
  • Everyone should read and learn from textbooks and prepare for exams. No guides!
  • Now, B.com became like 6 to 8 subjects which belongs computers. Including there is B.com (computer application)
  • There is B.com (taxation) is given more and more important on those days.
  • So, now B.com students are not perfect in commerce and not good in computers.
I feel strong that in future Educational Government.
Educational System will remove B.com.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:

Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. Presently, I am preparing for PhD. 

No comments: